Please start by reading and agreeing to the following terms. You’ll be given the opportunity to send us a copy of your pitch in the next steps.
Please be advised that we receive many such proposals and generate many ideas for television shows and ideas for other media outlets internally. Because many proposals might cover similar territory or in some cases appear almost identical in content or format, we must ask you to read and agree to the terms of this agreement before you pitch your proposal to us.
By accepting the terms and submitting this form, you acknowledge and agree that:
1. You are submitting an original idea that you wholly own.
2. Dakdan entertainment has received and will in the future receive numerous proposals from third parties.
3. Dakdan entertainment is developing proposals using its own in-house staff.
4. Dakdan entertainment may already have been working on, prior to its receipt of your submission, another concept(s) similar to yours.
5. You agree that you will not be entitled to any compensation if Dakdan entertainment exploits an idea similar or identical to your submission that it has either developed internally or acquired from another third party. You also agree that Dakdan entertainment might develop or acquire a similar idea to yours in the future, and in that case you will not be entitled to compensation.
6. With respect to your submission, Dakdan entertainment is not obligated to exploit your idea. If Dakdan entertainment wishes to exploit your idea, we must first enter into a formal, binding, written contract governing Dakdan entertainment’ exploitation of the submission and the compensation to be payable to you as a result of such exploitation.
7. You understand that materials sent to Dakdan entertainment will not be returned, and you agree to retain at least one copy of said material, and you release Dakdan entertainment from any liability of loss of, or damage to, the copies of the material submitted by you hereunder.
8. Any dispute which may arise between you and Dakdan entertainment shall be settled via binding arbitration before a mutually selected arbitrator in accordance with the current rules of the American Arbitration Association in Los Angeles, California. The prevailing party in any such arbitration shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any award, reasonable attorneys’ fees in connection therewith.
* Indicates required field
16260 East Hillcrest Blvd.
Quad Cities, IL. 61273